Most people find themselves short of cash at some stage of their lives. In fact, in the current economic climate this is certainly a reality for a lot of people. It is difficult to meet all financial responsibilities and pay all bills on time, and with the current rates of job losses and lay-offs, this problem is encroaching on the lives of many people. Not having adequate financial resources often makes it very difficult to remain up to date with repayments of loans or mortgages, and defaulting on loans become a probability for many people who were able to afford the loan or mortgage when they applied for it!
As a result of defaulting on loans, many people are blacklisted, which means that they will not be approved for most kind of credit due to a bad credit rating. Blacklisting effectively prevents the blacklisted person from obtaining financial aid of any kind from banks, stores or other financial services providers. If you are blacklisted, you will find it virtually impossible to qualify for any type of loan from the usual providers. In emergencies, most people are forced to borrow money from other sources such as family or friends. Some are even desperate enough to borrow money from loan sharks which are expensive and not always done by the book!
If you are blacklisted and find yourself in a position where you desperately need money, you will find it very hard to go through the regular sources to borrow money as your blacklisting will count against you. Blacklisting means that you are deemed a credit risk and obtaining cash loans from any source, even if you do have assets offer as security, is very difficult.
Blacklisted and In Need of a Loan? No Problem!
At XCELSIOR Loans, we can help even if you are blacklisted! Loans are provided to our clients as long as they have viable motorised assets in good working condition to provide as collateral. Any type of vehicle, truck or motorbike is accepted and cash is lent against the value of the asset. We even accept bakkies and jet-skis! The asset is retained by us until the loan is repaid, after which the asset is returned to the owner.
How Does It Work?
- Applying is easy – all you have to do is to fill in our online application form and one of our consultants will contact you to make an appointment. Alternatively, you may visit one of our branches and deal with a consultant directly, or call to make an appointment to see a consultant at a time which is convenient for you. Our consultants will even come to you! No more worries about transport costs or long journeys – we can do your application in the comfort of your own home.
- Applying is fast – as the applications all take place online, there is no paperwork to deal with. All you have to do is to supply the consultant with the relevant original registration documents for the asset, and they will do the rest. The application, valuation, approval and payment of money into your account can happen in less than one hour! This not only saves time during the application process, but allows you to have almost instant access to your loan money!
- No credit checks – even if you are blacklisted, loans with us are no problem. As we retain the asset as collateral, we perform no credit checks or require financial data such as bank statements. We consider your asset to be enough security for the loan, even if your credit record is bad.
- Generous loan amounts – we provide immediate loans for up to fifty percent of the value of your qualifying asset. This means that if you need more money, you may use more than one asset to secure the loan against.
- Easy repayment terms – our loans are low in cost compared to other short term loan options, and we work out a repayment plan based on your situation. Should you run into difficulties with the repayment, we will do our best to restructure the payment plan for you. If you still fail to meet payments, we may have to sell your asset to settle the outstanding balance. Any additional monies left over from the sale after the loan has been redeemed will be returned to you.
If you are blacklisted, loans are now easy to come by – simply call us today for our secured short term loan options!