When your debts catch up with you, it is easy to feel claustrophobic. Actually, it is difficult not to. A bad financial situation can impose a great deal of stress on an individual, a relationship, and even a family unit. The suffocating feeling that mounting debt can cause has been detrimental to the health and wellbeing of thousands of South Africans over recent years.
While some have chosen to struggle and eventually suffer financial collapse under the burden of mounting debt, others have made a decision that sees their financial woes dissipate, and provides the type of relief that gets an individual and family back on their feet once more. What decision are we talking about? That is an easy one to answer. We are talking about debt consolidation.
For many, debt consolidation is like a guardian angel that steps in just in time to save the day. Debt consolidation does not mean that a magic wand is waved, and all debt disappears. It means that you negotiate reduced settlement amounts with creditors, and then take out a loan with a low interest rate to settle all of those debts at once. You will still be in debt, but the debt will be lower, and you will only pay one monthly amount to cover the loan that you have taken out. This means more cash flow each month, and relief from the looming heat of possibly being blacklisted.
How to Consolidate Your Debt
In order to get a debt consolidation loan, you will need to apply for it. Some debt consolidation companies can handle the entire process for you, but at XCELSIOR, we offer a unique loan model that helps individuals to consolidate their own debt, without professional assistance. Here is how to do it:
• Make a list of your total debts (write down the outstanding amounts that show on your statements).
• Get in touch with the companies that you owe funds to, and enquire if they can offer you a settlement amount if you are able to settle the entire outstanding amount in one go.
• Reconstruct your list with the new totals.
• If you have a vehicle that you can live without for a while, and that is paid in full, you can apply for a debt consolidation loan with XCELSIOR.
• Fill out our quick and easy debt consolidation loan application requesting the amount that you need to cover your outstanding debt.
• XCELSIOR will contact you to arrange the vehicle’s value to be assessed. We can loan you up to 50% of the vehicle’s value.
• If you accept the loan terms, the cash will be paid into your bank account on the same day, or the very next business day.
• Now you can pay off your list of debts, and enjoy lower monthly expenses.
Consolidation of Your Debt with an XCELSIOR Loan
Say goodbye to the burden of financial distress. If you want to get ahead of your expenses, and regain control of your financial situation again, we strongly recommend that you consider debt consolidation. You can apply for a loan on our website, or you can discuss the finer details with us by email or telephone. Contact XCELSIOR today.